Best Bike Pump 2021
If you’re searching for a bike pump that will not disappoint you when you need it this is the right place to look for one. Be that an emergency or just a casual everyday tire check an effective and efficient bike pump is good to have.
This guide will show you what the market has to offer regarding bike pumps. It will also show what criteria a bike pump should satisfy. On top of that we will give you the best bike pump available along with few other great pumps.
Top 10 Bike Pumps Ultimate Lists
|1. Serfas Women's Bicycle Floor Pump (Pink)||20" x 15" x 15"||$$$||4.9|
|2. Xtreme Bright Air Bike Pump with Built-In Digital Pressure Gauge/Non-Slip Base/3 Inflation Needles||20.5" x 1.5" x 20.5"||$$||4.7|
|3. Schwinn 5-in-1 Floor Pump||N/A||$$||4.7|
|4. Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HV Pump||14" x 4" x 2"||$$$||4.6|
|5. Topeak Joe Blow Sport II Floor Pump||6.25" x 10.75" x 29"||$$$||4.5|
|6. Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump||5" x 9.5" x 24"||$$$||4.4|
|7. Lezyne Steel Floor Drive Pump (Yellow)||7.5" x 2.4" x 20"||$$$$||4.4|
|8. Topeak JoeBlow Sprint Floor Bike Pump||5.4" x 9.8" x 28.9"||$$$$||4.4|
|9. Bell Air Attack 350 High Volume Floor Pump||21.7" x 3.3" x 8.6"||$||4.3|
|10. High Pressure Bicycle Bike Alloy Floor Air Pump Gauge||24.8"||$$||4.2|
Considerations Before Buying a Bike Pump
- Volume. The overall performance of the bike pump depends of the volume of the bike pump. The bigger the volume the more air the pump can blow in the tire with one push. This also means that the pump will be more efficient and it will do its purpose much faster. The effectiveness of the pump has nothing to do with the volume it has, other parts are more crucial for it.
- Size. If you plan to carry the pump around with you its dimensions are quite important and a compactible pump can be quite convenient. There is a huge range of different sizes regarding length and width which affects the overall volume of the bike pump. If you intend to use the pump at home in your garage and not move it around much a bigger pump is the way to go. It will be a lot easier to inflate your tires.
- Durability. Of course, you want your investment to be worthwhile and not buy a new bike pump every month. A bike pump that’s made with high quality materials and is assembled properly will last for many years, thus giving you more value for money. Bear in mind that a more expensive pump will end up being a lot cheaper when you divide the price with the years you will use it.
- Utility. There are bike pumps that come with different accessories to give you more opportunities. You can inflate balls, car tires, different type of bicycle tires etc. You can buy these separately; however, we recommend you buy a bike pump that comes as a bundle with these. Otherwise you take a risk of them not being compatible with your pump.
Top 3 Bike Pump Reviews
1. Serfas Women’s Bicycle Floor Pump
Men’s, women’s, does it even matter? You’re going to use it to inflate your tires not use it as an accessory. That aside, this is by far the best pump you can find today. It’s compatible with both presta and schrader valves.
It has a well-built metal barrel and base that are very durable and will not show any visible damages even if it has to suffer some hits.
The volume it has will give you a perfect balance of air inflated and time used for the tire inflation. It’s very effective and efficient and on top of that the ergonomic handle will make the process a lot easier. You won’t feel any pain once you’re done with it.
And for the ladies that like to buy this awesome pump, your S.O. won’t touch the pump, it will be all your to use. It’s pink!
The pump is available in one standard size. It’s most suitable for home use.
Overall the best deal you can get, it has a high value for money and will do its job for a long time effectively.
2. Xtreme Bright Air Bike Pump
The Xtreme Bright Air Bike Pump has everything a bike pump has to offer. It has a nice ergonomic handle that won’t slip out of your hands and will make the inflation process more comfortable.
It has a very convenient digital pressure gauge that will allow you to inflate your tires with maximum precision. A perfectly inflated tire will last longer and will allow you to perform better on the road and off-road.
The package includes three easy to connect needles that are compatible with most of the tire vales you can encounter. Of course, this will offer more utility and you get higher value for money.
3. Schwinn 5-in-1 Floor Pump
This pump is the most simple to use pump you can find. It has a huge easy to read gauge and a wide base that will stay stable and make the process very simple and easy.
It has a nice rubber handle that will fit perfectly for your hands and will not let your hands slip off.
The pump head is easy to lock on the gauge and will stay there until you are done with the inflation. All you need to do is place it correctly before you lock it in and you’re good to go. It will inflate the tires easily up to 110psi, without any difficulties.
To sum up, this is an excellent multifunction bike pump that certainly can rank with the best bike pump on the market.