6 Best Road Bikes Under $1500 of 2021
As they are becoming much more popular there is a general increase in manufacturers offering high quality adult tricycles and there are, unfortunately, some that are making poorer options.
It is very important to know exactly which companies are offering the best quality but at the same time it is crucial for the buyer to know everything about the product as possible and what kind of tricycle he or she needs.
To assist you with making this choice we have collected together the top ten available tricycles on the market and provided some unbeatable advice for making the final choice.
Things to Think About Road Bikes
- All-Terrain or Just Around Town. On our list we have a wide selection of different styles of adult tricycles but the main two categories that buyers have to consider are those that are meant for use on the road and those that are for more rugged terrain.
Usually the city version of tricycles comes with a higher seat and resembles a bicycle. The all-terrain options are able to deal with a lot more wear and tear.
- Extra Features. As there is more room on the frame of a tricycle there are often a great deal of added features. Some are foldable and others come with baskets. If you are trying to decide between two similar models it is worth checking out these added bonuses.
- Remember It Is Similar to a Bicycle. Buyers often forget that even the best adult tricycle options will need to be checked in the same way that you would if you were buying a bicycle. Check out the quality of the wheels and the seat before making the final purchase.
Top 6 Road Bikes Under $1500 Table
|Picture||Name||Brief Description||Frame Type||Rating (1-5)|
|1. 2015 Kestrel RT1000 Shimano 105 Carbon Fiber Road Bike (53cm)||1 year limited warranty/ Aerodynamic Design/ Frame Size 53cm||Carbon||5.0|
|2. Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Haanjo Comp Ready Ride Complete Alternative Road Bike||Carbon Fork/ Frame Size 50, 53, 56, 59/ Shimano Components/ Disc Brakes||Aluminum||5.0|
|3. Kestrel Talon Road Shimano 105 Bicycle Carbon Fiber 2016||Aerodynamic Design/ Proprietary Top Notch Seat/ Frame Size 48, 52, 55, 57, 60||Carbon||4.3|
|4. Giordano Viaggio Tandem Road Bike||Tandem Bike/ Shimano Components/ Frame Size 20" front, 16" rear||Aluminum||4.1|
|5. XDS RX300 18-Speed Road Bike, Red||Carbon Fork/ Frame Size 48cm/ Shimano Components||Aluminum||4.0|
|6. New 2015 VISP-A01 High Fashion Red 54 cm 700C 14 Gears Men Road Bike Speed Road Bicycle Mechanical Disc Brakes||Out of the Ordinary Design/ Disc Brakes/ Frame Size 54cm||Aluminum||3.7|
Key Points to Consider Before Sealing the Deal
- Components. In order to have the best possible cycling experience on the road the components must be of the highest quality. Fast response, no malfunctions and reliability are very important. Shimano is absolute dominant bike components manufacturer.
- Quality. The quality doesn’t concern only the components. The frame should be durable and made out of high quality materials as well. Carbon made frames are the best the market has to offer.
- Design. The design may not have a lot to do with the performance of the bike, but it’s always better to have a road bike that looks spectacular. An aerodynamic frame can give you the edge you need to perform better on the road.
- Size. A frame that’s too big for you can result in knee pain, whereas a frame that’s too small will result in neck and back pain. You need the optimum size that matches your physique.
Top 3 Best Road Bike Under $1500 Reviews
1. 2015 Kestrel RT1000 Shimano 105 Road Bike
Although this model was released last year, it’s still the best road bike under $1500 the market has to offer. It’s a premium road bike, despite the fact its price tag is within the given budget. The Kestrel RT1000 is so good, even some professional cyclists use it.
The aerodynamic frame and the aerodynamic seat post along with the internal cable routing give the cyclist the best conditions possible to reduce air resistance. It has an aggressive geometry that’s amazing for uphill rides. Kestrel provides a warranty for this particular product, but only if you have it assembled in a professional shop. Otherwise the warranty is void.
It’s equipped with Shimano 105 components. Although they are entry level components, they perform surprisingly well. The carbon frame transfers all the power as effectively as possible. The Kestrel RT1000 considering all of its pros and cons is the best road bike under $1500. If you want a better product that this, you will be required to pay more.
2. Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Haanjo Comp Road Bike
Despite being an alternative road bike the Diamondback Haanjo Comp 2016 is among the top tier road bikes currently available within this price range. However, the Haanjo comes with an aluminum frame. Aluminum has a few disadvantages when comparing it with carbon, such as it’s softer and less durable. But it is cheaper and for the price you pay you get one decent bike frame that’s able to do miracles.
It comes with disc brakes that provide a lot more stopping power than standard V brakes can. They’re amazing for going downhill at high speed, without worrying if you can stop.
Unlike the Kestrel RT1000, the Diamondback Haanjo has an endurance geometry, making longer rides comfortable. You can go on day long rides without feeling any severe pain. If you happen to go on a tour, you better get this one. It’s a reliable, comfortable and great looking road bike.
3. 2015 Kestrel RT1000 Shimano 105 Road Bike
The Kestrel Talon has been a hit for a long time. In fact, as soon as it was released on the market it became an instant hit. 1 and half year later, it’s still among the best road bikes money can buy.
Its price tag is well below the given limit, yet you get a carbon made frame that allows you to perform to your full potential. The frame has an aerodynamic design and the cables are going through the frame itself. The Kestrel Talon is as light as a feather, as it name says. This offer comes with Shimano 105 as well. If it was equipped with any premium components it would cost a lot more. This is an amazing bike for both passionate cyclists and professionals that don’t compete at the highest level.
However, his older brother the Kestrel RT1000 is still better. It’s proven to last longer and we don’t expect Kestrel to release a new improved model any time soon, because it already has everything it needs. It’s definitely the best road bike under $1500.