6 Best Urban Bikes 2021
Finding an urban bike that will perform well and that will take you from point A to point B safely and efficiently can be difficult. Add to this the appearance of the bike and you got yourself in a complex labyrinth of products.
Nobody said it’s impossible to find the best urban bike. After all, what’s best for you may not be the best for somebody else. That’s why we’ve added a short paragraph explaining few things you should note before you seal the deal. Just make sure you follow the guidelines we’ve laid out. But first, let’s take a look at the top 6 urban bikes list.
Top 6 Urban Bikes Comparison Table
|Picture||Name||Brief Description||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|1. sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women's 26-Inch 7-Speed Step-Through Touring Hybrid Bicycle||Available 18"/ step-through frame/wide handlebars, oversized seat for added comfort||$$$||4.9|
|2. Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Fitness / Hybrid Bike, Shimano Equipped Commuter Bicycle||Available in XS, S, M, L, XL/Compact Frame with Carbon Fork/ Stylish Design/ Excellent for Riding in Tight Spaces||$$$$||4.6|
|3. Sixthreezero EVRYjourney Men's 26-Inch 7-Speed Sport Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle, Matte Black||19'' frame/7 speed gear system/ step-through frame/wide handlebars, oversized seat for added comfort||$$$||4.1|
|4. Schwinn Capitol 700c Men's 18 Hybrid Bike, 18-Inch/Medium, Grey||Available in 18"/ Aluminum Frame/ Alloy Rims/ Flat Bar Frame/ Soft Hybrid Seat with Springs||$$||3.9|
|5. Schwinn Discover Men's Hybrid Bike (700C Wheels)||Size N/A/ Aluminum Frame with Suspension Fork/ Handlebars Designed to Deliver Comfort||$$||3.8|
|6. Performance Hybrid Bike Flat Bar Road Bike Shimano 21 Speed 700c Bicycle||Available in 50cm, 54cm and 53cm/Aluminum Frame with alloy parts/ Minimal design||$||3.6|
Points to Note When Buying an Urban Bike
- Design/Geometry. Instead of going for what looks best buy the urban bike that meets your needs. If you’re going to stop and hop on your bike often a step through bike is the bike to choose. On the other hand, if you need speed get a bike that’ll keep you in an upright position that’ll allow you to be aware of your surroundings.
- Material/Build. Or you can call this point quality. Aluminum is lighter than steel which means you’ll be able to gain momentum easily. Then again, steel is more durable and can withstand high impacts. However, you get to a point where the bike has to withstand an impact it hardly ever ends well.
- Special Features. Things like a baggage stand, kickstand, lights, virtually anything that’s mounted on the bike to fulfill a purpose. You never know if you’ll need one.
- Price. We can overlook it, but somebody still needs to pay the bill. Do you want a high-quality bike? Then break the bank and go for a high-end bike. However, you will want an upgrade, that’s why we recommend you to go for a mid-tier urban bike. It’s more affordable and you’ll save a couple of bucks.
Top 3 Best Urban Bikes Reviews
1. sixthreezero EVRYjourney Woman’s
You don’t have to be an expert on urban bikes to realize that this bike comes with all features we mentioned above. The sixthreezero EVRYjourney for women is the finest urban bike money can buy today. It has a step through frame, allowing the cyclist to easily get on and off of the bike. It’s made of aluminum, which allows the cyclist to gain momentum with less effort.
In essence, it’s the bike that’s ideal for urban commuting, shopping for groceries, basically for whatever need you need to move from point A to point B in a crowded place. The bike’s amazing in the comfort department. Sweeping handlebars put the cyclist in an upright position, preventing back and neck pain. Furthermore, the saddle is made to deliver comfort. Even during longer rides you won’t feel any discomfort. The six three zero EVRYjourney is compatible with additional components such as front and rear baskets, a baby seat, or you can strip it off and hit the road for a ride in the park.
2. Tommaso La Forma
This one has a more sporty design so to speak. We recommend this bike to younger people who will at some point in time want to hit the hills. Despite the MTB looks this bike is gentle. The one of a kind curvy top bar is what every urban cyclist needs. It’s made of aluminum and it has a carbon fork. In a way, this is the beast of the urban jungle. Due to the 27 gears, the cyclist can maintain high velocity on a flat surface for a longer time. Just make sure you pay attention to the traffic light.
The Tommaso La Forma is a head turner. It has a glossy design that looks stunning on sunny weather. The brakes are very important when you ride between cars or other cyclists. This particular product comes with a Tektro RX1 brakes set which gives you the breaking power you need to stop dead in your tracks.
3. sixthreezero EVRYjourney Men’s
Men, here’s the top urban bike for you. It’s almost identical like our best urban bike, but with different coloring and minor differences in the frame’s geometry. The rides with this amazing urban bike are smooth and comfortable
As long as you pay good attention to your surroundings and you don’t get into any unwanted situations, it’s going to perform as if you’d bought it a few days ago. We recommend you let an expert decide how tall the seat post should be. You put yourself and your knees at risk the seat post is too low. This applies to all urban bikes, not this one in particular.
There you have it, folks. Remember, all of these bikes are amazing products. You can’t go wrong. If you still can’t decide take another look at our urban bikes top list.